Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Bah, Humbug! Pictures

I finally got the musical pictures in the mail today. I was so excited!!! The photographer that they use is just phenomenal!! Once again, they turned out fabulously! I am just posting a few pictures, because there are so many of them, and I have blurred out the faces of the other children in some of the pictures for privacy reasons.

I am so glad to be able to have these pictures available for our use to remember the wonderful times that the boys have had participating in their school musicals. The only thing I wished we had this year was a video. They filmed this year's performance, but the film that the videographer used was defective. So, no DVD this year. I am so bummed!! All I have now are the memories of it in my head, and we all know how fast those fly away.








1 comment:

Russia08 said...

It was fun coming all three nights. I am glad all the cousins could come and see such a wonderful performance. You've got some great talent in your family. xoxoxox