Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Raging Waters

Yesterday we had the opportunity to go to Raging Waters thanks to the Utah Foster Care Foundation. Thankfully, Monday is Jeff's day off work, so he was able to join us as well after class. This year was much better than last year, by far. The kids got along so well, we only had a couple arguments. We decided to spend a little bit more money and rent tubes. This made a huge difference compared to last year. We didn't have to wait for free tubes to become available for the slides and we had tubes for the Wave Pool and the Lazy River.

I started taking pictures, mostly of Little E, but had so much fun that I forgot to take more pictures of the other kids. I'm kind of upset about that because now we don't have pictures of the memories that we had of our fun. Darn it all!!! Well, I guess there's always next year, right?

Even Little E had a blast in the Lazy River. He rode on my lap while I was sitting on a tube. He thought that it was most relaxing and almost fell asleep. The water was fairly chilly, so he didn't appreciate it much when Jeff and I put his legs in the kiddie pool. But he still had a good time just being outside. He is definitely an outdoors baby.

No comments: